Central Florida Store Services has recently partnered with SureSensor to provide our customers with the best remote monitoring solutions for the food industry. SureSensor sensors and software are designed to meet all the needs facility managers face while running their restaurant, kitchen, or hospitality facility. With this technology, you can take your facility management to the next level by tuning in to any of your restaurant locations with remote monitoring software, no matter where you are.
If you aren’t familiar with this cutting-edge technology, here’s what you need to know:
What Is Remote Refrigeration Monitoring?
Remote refrigeration monitoring from SureSensor is a must-have for businesses that want to scale and grow their business. With the help of this technology, you can keep your food fresh, maintain optimal temperatures, and always have a pulse on your restaurant from an operational standpoint.
These monitoring systems alert you if temperature ranges begin to rise or fall suddenly, allowing you to tackle problems before they become one. They also monitor power consumption, door open/close vibration, and other key indicators needed to meet compliance.
In this day and age, technology is essential to workplace productivity. It helps facilitate managers, and food industry professionals to stay two steps ahead of errors, issues, and problems of every size.
What Are the Benefits of Remote Monitoring Solutions?
Look, we get it. Managing a facility or a restaurant is a daunting and laborious task. From the ongoing spot checks to equipment management, as the one in charge, you need to juggle many different tasks at once. Unfortunately, with the ongoing list of recurring tasks, you’re more prone to human error and costly mistakes. Thankfully, with this remote monitoring software, you won’t need to worry about that.
Here are a few benefits to look forward to:
- With these remote monitoring solutions, you can take care of your restaurant, no matter where you are. This access helps you stay hands-on in a different country, state, or location.
- These systems have your back. No matter the size of the problem or type of issue it is, you’ll get an alert. That way, you can stay on top of errors and issues before they even become one.
Save Time & Money
- Since these monitoring systems are completely automated, there’s no longer a need for constant manual checks. This frees up your staff’s time and allows you to get back to more important things.
- There’s no longer a need to worry about the ongoing spot checks or traveling to and from your restaurant to meet compliance standards. With the proper monitoring solution, you’ll be able to focus on improving your systems rather than just maintaining them all day. This will allow you to streamline productivity and focus on the things that truly matter.
- With a suite of data and analytics, you’ll be able to review performance, identify trends, find opportunities for improvement, and track all of your historical data in one place.
How Can Restaurants Benefit from Remote Monitoring?
With SureSensor, you’re able to ensure food safety and eliminate inventory loss. This preventive technology alerts you if your freezer shuts down, a door is left open, or if you’re at risk of losing your inventory. That means you’ll always have an understanding of your inventory status at all your restaurant locations.
Another benefit is that you can automate all of your manual operations. These manual operations can be difficult and get in the way of workplace productivity, especially if juggling multiple restaurant locations. With this technology in place: your operational checklists, reporting, and check-ins will be completely automated. This also eliminates human errors and provides the peace of mind you need to focus on big-picture business goals.
Trackable Refrigeration Metrics
With the right technology on your side, you’ll have the opportunity to detect several types of failures at your fingertips.
- You can manage your refrigeration units from your phone, wherever you are. This means you’ll also be able to configure the settings, set up defrost cycles, minimize false freezer alarms, and allow the temps to rise to cooler temperatures if a door is accidentally left open.
- With these analytics, you can measure the exact moisture percentage and ensure everything is running smoothly.
- A water detection alert is a key to preventing employee slips and falls in the workplace. It also helps reduce your risk of losing inventory due to unwanted malfunctions or temperature excursions.
- This alert lets you know if any of your refrigerators or freezer doors have been left open for an extended period.
- The sensors will detect all activity around your fridge or freezer to prevent theft and control access.
AC Current Meters
- With this feature, you can monitor the power draw and know at a moment if there are any failures. Keeping your AC meters top of mind will help you avoid any power issues.
Start Monitoring Your Restaurant Today
If you’re ready to streamline productivity and get more out of your work week with remote refrigeration software, you’ve come to the right place. At CFLSS, we take pride in our work and improve our workplace dynamic. Since 2003, we’ve been helping businesses of every kind and size throughout central Florida, and we want to help you, too.
Not only do we have high-end remote monitoring solutions for restaurants and facilities, but we also have commercial refrigeration repair and installation services. Making us a one-stop shop for all of your refrigeration needs.
For nearly 20 years, Central Florida Store Services has been providing general contracting, mechanical contracting, HVAC, and refrigeration services for the Florida market. They have delivered over 16,000 service calls to this day and have developed a strong reputation for service quality and customer service. Its business model is designed to be a one-stop shop for all facility maintenance needs, creating more time and maximum value for its clients.