At Central Florida Store Services, we’re seeking a qualified Sales Representative. The Sales Representative (or sales rep) will have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at generating leads, building relationships, closing deals, and will oversee the sale of products or services from beginning to end. In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics with strong negotiating skills and superb interpersonal skills.
Essential duties will include sales presentations to attend networking events, trade shows, and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients. It’s critical that our sales rep be personable and professional.
Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Generating leads.
- Acquires new customers by reaching out to leads
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Maintains monthly or bi-monthly minimum goals
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients
- Giving sales presentations to a range of potential clients.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Researches customer’s individual or business purchase needs
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Serves existing customers by optimizing current purchase plan
- Completes market research and monitors competitor activity
- Maintaining client records.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
Sales Representative Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, or related field.
- Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Additional certifications and other professional development experience
- 5+ year of sales experience
- Phone, email, and chat communication skills
- Prospecting skills
- Territory management aptitude
- Persuasion, negotiation, and closing skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and financial goal minimums
- Patience to deal with customer issues and calls that do not end in a sale
- Motivation skills and a positive attitude
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401 K
- Paid Holidays
- Company Vehicle provide or Vehicle allowance
- Company Gatherings
- Paid Travel