Are “immaculate” and “well-kept” two of your favorite words? Are you known as the neat freak among your circle of friends? If so, you may be well-suited to become our next janitor. Our company will rely on you to provide our customers with a spotless interior atmosphere where everything is well-ordered. You’ll become a critical component of upholding our company culture and image all while helping our customers to look and feel their absolute best.
· Clean and maintain designated spaces both inside and outside of the facility on a daily basis, which includes the lobby, restrooms, offices, conference rooms, and public areas.
· Dust, vacuum, sweep, mop, polish, shampoo carpets, wash windows and empty trash on a daily basis, and wash floors on a daily basis.
· Report maintenance issues as soon as they come to your attention and help create a maintenance schedule for office equipment, fixtures and HVAC unit in house app.
· Maintain and stock supply rooms and bathrooms as needed.
· Make sure all doors, windows, entrances and exits are securely closed and locked when you’re the last person to leave the building.
· Come to work with a great attitude and a sparkling smile!
Job Skills & Qualifications
· A sense of hospitality, integrity, pride in your work and a love for cleanliness and organization
· Extreme attention to the smallest detail
· Initiative to take on tasks without being told and without being monitored
· High school diploma or its equivalent
· Knowledge of the latest OSHA safety regulations
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $9.00 – $10.00 per hour