We are looking for experienced accountants to join our team. You’ll be working closely with senior management on department budgeting, preparing financial reports, and proactively assessing company expenses.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare all financial reports, including income statements, balance sheets, tax returns and other reports as required.
- Prepares monthly narrative of financial results.
- Oversee the accounting and payroll departments, annual budget activities, tax compliance processes, and required forecasting and audit functions.
- Work closely with senior management on department budgeting and proactively assess expenses and provide recommendations for planning purposes.
- Review reports to analyze projections of sales and profit against actual figures budgeted expenses against final totals and suggests methods of improving the planning process as required for expansion.
- May be responsible for the organization’s risk management functions, including insurance.
- Manage the audit process and works with selected audit firm, as required.
- Optimize the handling of bank and other lender and/or depository relationships and initiates appropriate strategies to enhance cash position, as applicable.
- Develop a reliable cash flow projection process (weekly and monthly) and reporting mechanism which includes minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs.
- Assist with financial overview for company meetings including the annual budget meeting, as requested
Develop and refine finance and accounting policies and procedures, including the company’s system of internal controls.
- Develop and manage accounting department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Prepares, drives and executes recommendations for action and improvement.
- Work collaboratively and effectively with other departments to assist in scaling the business in a rapidly changing environment.
Normal Work Schedule:
This is a full-time position, and core hours of work and days are Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Education, Training, And Experience:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business or a related field.
- 8+ years of relevant experience.
- Minimum of 8 years of public accounting experience (Big Four preferred), or 5 years of experience as a controller with a $1M+ company.
- Experience in an entrepreneurial, high-growth environment.
- Excellent computer skills, including expert-level skills with Microsoft Excel.
- High level of proficiency with accounting software required; experience with Simpro is a plus.
Required Licenses, Certifications, and Other Specific Requirements of Law:
- CPA license highly preferred
Please fill out the form below and send resumes to email@example.com.