Here at Central Florida Store Services, we are a leader in our field in the Refrigeration, General Contracting and Facility Maintenance area. We are seeking to hire a seasoned Project Manager / Estimator to join our team.
Responsibilities for Project Manager / Estimator
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
- Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements.
- Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains cost data base by entering and backing up data.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- repares cost estimates by analyzing proposals and requirements.
Qualifications for Project Manager / Estimator
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or a related field
- 5-8 years of project management and related experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, Takeoff’s, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful